Isolated at home, with more leisure time, you can watch TV chasing dramas, when chasing dramas, you have to have some snacks to beat the tooth sacrifice, marinated chicken feet is a good choice.
By Week & Meal
500g chicken feet
Green onion, ginger, garlic to taste
2 pieces of rock sugar
2 scoops of cooking wine
2 scoops dark soy sauce
2 scoops light soy sauce
1 scoop salt
Zanthoxylum peppercorns to taste
2 dried chilies
2 star anise
1 fragrant leaf
Hot pot base 1 piece
1. Wash the chicken feet
2. Cut off all the nails of the chicken feet
3. Chicken feet under cool water
4. Add cooking wine, green onion and ginger and boil
5. Skim off the surface foam and fish out the chicken feet
6. Remove the chicken feet and add the light soy sauce
7. Add the old soy sauce and grasp well, let the chicken feet fully colored.
8. Wait until the chicken feet are this color
9. After coloring evenly, let the chicken feet dry for a while, and the surface is dried
10. Put in ice water and refrigerate for half an hour
11. Put a piece of hot pot base in the pot, add green onion, ginger, garlic, peppercorns, star anise, dried chili pepper, fragrant leaves and stir-fry until the hot pot base melts.
12. Then put in chicken feet, add hot water, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt and rock sugar
13. Finally, add the chickpeas that have been soaked overnight in advance and simmer together for half an hour.
14. The marinated chicken feet and chickpeas are ready.
The nutritional benefits of chicken feet
1. Fat removal and blood pressure reduction
Chicken feet can soften and protect blood vessels, and have the effect of reducing blood lipids and cholesterol in the human body.
2. Beauty and skin care
Chicken feet enhance skin tone and eliminate wrinkles.
3. Rich in copper
Chicken feet are also rich in copper, which has an important impact on the development and function of the blood, central nervous system and immune system, hair, skin and bone tissue, as well as the brain and internal organs such as liver and heart.
There are skills in cooking deliciously, each of my dishes has a little trick, everyone can search for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
If you like this recipe, remember to collect and follow it! Feel free to share your suggestions for this dish in the comments below.