How to do tableware Saudi SABER certification? This is a product related to food contact materials. This product, in Saudi Arabia, seems a little strange to control. Maybe it’s not getting enough attention. In fact, many licensing institutions are not authorized, such as TUV, Australian NEMKO and other famous licensing agencies are not authorized. Therefore, there are not many institutions that can issue SABER certification for tableware products. However, tableware products do not need to be certified as Q-MARK, which can be confirmed. AT LEAST FOR NOW, CERTIFICATION AS A Q-MARK IS NOT NECESSARY. I don’t know if I will need it later.

  Tableware products need to be inspected to SABER certification, because this is a food contact material, the issuing agency has made it clear that food contact materials need to be inspected to issue SABER-PC certificate, and the test report applying for SABER certificate needs to be tested in accordance with EU food contact material standards. Mainly heavy metals. In addition to factory inspection, other aspects feel okay, it will not be too troublesome, and it will not be very expensive to make a test report. Of course, because such products involve factory inspection, it is actually quite troublesome. The following are the basic steps and processes for tableware products to apply for SABER certification and factory inspection, which we have written in detail:

  Because tableware products are basically products that come into contact with food, this is for factory inspection. If these products are SABER certified, they should be operated according to the type of product inspected by the factory. The specific process is, first, require the importer to register an account on the SABER official website, and the importer must register when calling this account. Simply register your account and give it to us. We need this account to enter information. If the applicant does not have a test report, then you need to apply for a test report. If you don’t know how to apply, we can do it for you, but for a fee. If you already have a test report on hand, and it is a report from a third-party laboratory, the test standard is an ISO standard test report, and the report date is no more than 2 days. The premise is that the laboratory issuing the test report must have CNAS qualification. After receiving the test report, provide us with the application form, product photos, packaging photos and the account password registered by the importer, we can immediately enter the product information in the SABER system and upload the information to the institution. Once the issuing authority receives the information, it will be reviewed. If the test report is qualified and the information is normal, the issuing agency will issue a notice of factory inspection fee and ask us to pay, and we will issue you a notice of factory inspection fee. You pay the factory inspection fee, and after getting the water bill, we will notify the agency to arrange the auditor to conduct the factory inspection. The factory should prepare documents and materials and wait for the engineer’s review. During the factory inspection, if the problem is serious, rectification and re-inspection should be carried out, and the fee should be paid again. If the problem is minor, just rectify it, and the auditor will issue an ex-factory inspection report until the end of the ex-factory inspection. If the score meets the standard, we will upload the factory inspection report to the system and organization. The issuing authority will confirm the approval. At this point, we will issue a PC certificate fee notification and the applicant will pay us the PC certificate fee and service. Then we will create a bill in the system and the importer will pay the certificate registration fee generated in the system. Once the payment is complete, we will notify the issuing authority to issue the certificate. This is how food contact products apply for SABER-PC certification. SC certificate is similar, except that no test report is required to apply for SC certificate. Simply provide a photo of the packing slip, invoice, and barcode. There is a problem to note here, and that is the problem of barcodes. Many people think that barcodes must be handled by a barcode center. In fact, they don’t need it. They can write it themselves, as long as the barcode can scan our number. As for how to write, we will provide you with a template. Just give us the information, we will enter the information into the system, and upload the packing list and invoice to the system. After the issuing agency receives the information, it will review the information. If there is no problem, we will confirm that the information is OK. At this point, we will issue a notice of fees requiring applicants to pay our service fee and operating fee. Once the fee is received, we will create a bill. At this time, the importer will pay the registration fee for the SC certificate to the Saudi government. After the payment is completed, we will notify the institution to issue the SABER-SC certificate. The whole process ends.