White cotton textiles are items that we often use in our daily life, such as white shirts, white sheets, white pillowcases, white towels, white socks and other items that are often in contact with the human body will turn yellow and ugly after a long time. It cannot be washed in the washing machine or by hand.
There are many causes of yellowing:
1. With the increase of the number of washing times, there will be a part of the fading phenomenon, and it is easy to restore white and beautiful products with good dyeing quality after yellowing, and it is difficult to recover products with poor dyeing quality.
2. In addition to inorganic salts and urea, the sweat stains excreted by the body also contain various acidic substances such as lactic acid, fatty acids and amino acids, which are not completely washed and yellowed by long-term air oxidation.
3. Sun exposure and high temperature roasting can also cause yellowing.
4. Clothes will also turn yellow when wet.
1. Avoid exposure to the scorching sun.
2. Avoid moisture in clothes, and keep the storage place often ventilated and dry.
3. Rinse more when washing clothes to avoid residue.
For yellowed clothing, the following methods can be used:
1. If it is a small area, you can use white vinegar to soak, or you can add baking soda with a toothbrush to remove stains.
2. If it is a large area, you can use bleach (84 disinfectant) to soak, and then rinse clean.
3. For stubborn ones, other methods are not obvious, and the method of high-temperature washing can be used. If your washing machine has a washing temperature adjustment function, you can adjust the temperature above 90 degrees for rinsing. If you don’t have one, it doesn’t matter, you prepare a large cauldron, put the laundry in the pot, add water to the laundry, and turn on the fire. Use a high-temperature cooking method to remove stubborn stains from the laundry, and then rinse with clean water until the garment is clean and white and translucent.